Direct hair transplant (DHI) in Turkey
A new concept has arrived on the market and it seems that it will be taken, little by little, as an optimal option for those people with hair problems. Hair transplantation in Turkey using DHI (Direct Hair Implantation) is a safe technique and its success rate is quite high. But what do we know about this method? In these lines we are going to explain everything related to this technique that is offering such good results despite being relatively new.
Send us your photos by WhatsApp, for a free evaluation648 423 777
Contact us by Whatsapp!
DHI method in Turkey
Within the medical techniques used in hair grafts we can find different methods well known as the FUE and FUSS techniques, but we also find the most modern and advanced, the DHI method, Direct Hair Implantation, or also known as direct hair implant method. This technique is a type of hair graft that consists of the extraction and insertion of the hair follicles in only two steps, without the need to prepare the recipient area with incisions.
Direct hair transplant
Find all the information about the safest hair transplant technique and whose success rate is the highest of all other hair grafting methods in Turkey. This technique can only be performed by specialized doctors whose professional level is considerably higher than other professionals.
Advantages of the DHI technique
- The time during which hair grafts remain outside the scalp is significantly reduced.
- It strengthens and ensures the implantation of hair grafts.
- It increases the possibility of survival of the implanted follicles.
- It does not require anesthesia, only a sedation is necessary, so the patient is more aware of the situation.
- Invisibility of the incisions, they do not exist as such.
- A quick recovery is achieved in the post-operative phase, which allows the patient to return to their daily routine in the shortest possible time.
Who can do the DHI technique?
The DHI (Direct Hair Implant) technique is only possible in the following cases:
- Good blood circulation.
- Graft sessions of no more than 2,000 follicles.
- This technique allows the patient not to be shaved.
Consult all our packs
Can everyone undergo the DHI method?
Based on several studies, it was concluded that people with smooth and fine hair are more likely to accept the treatment in a positive way, hence the most successful candidates are those from Asia, since their hair type is ideal for treatment.
On the other hand, those whose hair is curly or thicker may have a higher percentage of complications to perform the grafts.
But this is only due to the size of the needles, because it is also true that curlier or thicker hair has less tendency to break when placed in the implant and still has a higher failure rate.
How is the DHI method performed?
- First, the follicle is inserted into the end of the implanter with great care.
- It is then placed into the hollow needle very slowly to prevent the follicle from breaking.
- It is inserted into the scalp at an angle of 40-45 degrees.
- As new sites are opened, the graft is implanted by pressing down on the lower area.
Between 15 and 16 needles and between 2 and 6 implanters are used. In addition, this device has a wide range of needle sizes to adapt to the follicles and that its handling is the most appropriate.
Before the intervention
The pre-intervention of hair grafting using the DHI technique has nothing special compared to that of any other method.
You must give the specialist all kinds of information related to your history of hair loss, diseases and problems you have suffered, allergies, genetic predisposition and family history, taking medications, etc..
You will have to stop drinking alcohol, gas and caffeine and smoking a few days before being operated and you will not be able to take vitamins. Of course, if you are on medication, you will have to review your treatment and try to make it compatible with the process that is to come.
After the intervention
With the DHI technique you will enjoy a very fast healing and, if all goes well, very simple, light and ends up being invisible. In addition, you can return to the routine in a very short time, because the wounds you have, so to speak, are much smaller than choosing another hair grafting technique.
Even so, of course, it will be necessary to follow the typical guidelines that include being delicate in the wash, waiting to make the first cut, not doing sports the first few days, sleeping upright, not stretching your hair and other logical advice.
Results before and after an intervention